As per the recent calculations, US Department of Justice reveals that credit card frauds have increased by 31 % in the past three years. As a business owner this credit card theft is unacceptable.
If you own a restaurant it is must to strengthen any type of weaknesses in your security features. It is a compulsion to uphold customer privacy and protect the sensitive credit card information and maintain your business reputation. Restaurant Security with POS System can make a customer’s privacy protection.
Restaurant Security with POS System is a very smart piece of software that totally guards your restaurant from thefts. This system has been specially designed to identify the areas of frauds in bars and restaurants. Restaurant Security with POS System will detect any transaction that is out of ordinary and passes an alert to the restaurant owner to check out a particular transaction. This powerful solution will provide managers with all types of tools that they need to identify and mitigate losses proactively.
Special features of Restaurant Security with POS System are:
- Host back-office solutions with recent updates on latest theft patterns.
- Recognize common scams.
- Give a direct access to real time transaction monitoring
- Provide historical fashions for sophisticated fraud detection.
- Detailed reports provide-
- Scam alerts
- Loss prevention summaries
- Site rankings by dining and kitchen
- Server performance
- Fraud index
- Customizable reports
- Require zero configurations
- Easy to use
Certain benefits of Restaurant Security with POS System are:
- With POS system you can monitor real term scenario and identify any fraudulent activity thus helps in real time loss prevention.
- Protect your restaurant and thus freeing up the capital for business growth.
- Restaurant security with POS system determines your best and worst servers.
- POS system’s real time reports serve as powerful deterrent against theft in the restaurant.
- Improve operational controls and prevents theft from reoccurring.
- All the controls are adapted to reflect latest theft patterns.