Best Barcode System (P) Ltd. is glad to be part of this e-waste recycling initiative and agree to abide by all the rules related to e-waste management in order to minimize the harmful impact of bar code scanners, bar code printers, mobile computers and their components.
We at BBSPL abide by the Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF) (called E-Waste (Management & Handling) Rules, 2016), which came into effect from 1st Oct 2016.We at BBSPL believes in educating our customer and request to share responsibility and be part of our initiative in reducing the environment impact of the products. We take pledge that BBSPL in principal will comply with all the applicable laws related to e-waste management Rules 2016 (as Amended).
What is E-Waste?
Electronic waste, or e-waste, is a term for electronic products that have become unwanted, non-working or obsolete, and have essentially reached the end of their useful life. As per E-waste Rule 2016, the E waste defined as ‘electrical and electronic equipment, whole or in part discarded as waste by the consumer or bulk consumer as well as rejects from manufacturing, refurbishment and repair processes.
E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being land filled. E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
Benefit of recycling of E-waste:
- E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being land filled.
- E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
- Protects your surroundings- Safe recycling of outdated electronics promotes sound management of toxic chemicals such as lead and mercury.
- Conserves natural resources- Recycling recovers valuable materials from old electronics that can be used to make new products. As a result, we save energy, reduce pollution, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and save resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth.
- Helps others – Donating your used electronics benefits your community by passing on ready-to-use or refurbished equipment to those who need it.
- Saves landfill space – E-waste is a growing waste stream. By recycling these items, landfill space is conserved.
Recycling of E-waste:
Best Barcode System (P) Ltd. has tied -up with the M/s Greeniva Recycler Pvt Ltd. For collection of all our E-waste on PAN India and disposes the same at their plant at Plot No. G-284, M.G Road, Industrial Area, Hapur-245101, Uttar Pradesh. Customer can reach or call on Toll Free No 1800 102 4919. Our representatives explain them about process of disposal and make them aware about nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste also give information about incentive we will offer to them against their end of life product. If any customer wants to handover the material from their door steps, we do send either our logistics team or M/s Greeniva Recycler Pvt Ltd team to collect the items and channelize the same to our e-waste partner plant for final processing
Dos & Dont’s
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers repair and handle your electronic products.
- Always call our E-waste Authorized Collection Centres/points to dispose products that have reached end-of life.
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Centres/Points.
- Always disconnect the battery from product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic Products on your own
- Do not throw electronics in bins having “Do not Dispose” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal (Kabbadi) and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfills.
E-waste Recyclers India has signed an agreement with Gati-Kintetsu Express Pvt Ltd. for reverse logistics for Channelization of E-waste to the facility.
|S.No.||State||Collection Centre Address||Toll Free No|
|1||Punjab||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Plot no.62E, jhaj Garh, pataka market, near VRI Logistics, Amritsar, Punjab 143001||1800-102-4919|
|2||Haryana||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Killa no 9/2/2, near IFFCO Chowk, near toyota body shop, Gurgaon 122001||1800-102-4919|
|3||Himachal Pradesh||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Lavana swaraj Majra, opp cadila health care, baddi 173205||1800-102-4919|
|4||Jammu & Kashmir||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Parmandal mode shiva market, J&K 180010||1800-102-4919|
|5||Gujarat||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Plot no. 1 & 2 ashwamegh ind estate, opp changodar bus stand, rajkot highway, ahmedabad 382210||1800-102-4919|
|6||Karnataka||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Plot no 5-C peenya 1st Phase, Peenya industrial area Banglore 560058||1800-102-4919|
|7||Maharashtra||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Survey no.41 Saswad road Badhe Launs Near Sliver Star Hall Hotel, Kondhwa Buruk, Pune 411048||1800-102-4919|
|8||Uttrakhand||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Khasra no 2353 & 2357, Arcadia Grant Near Mobhewala Industrial Dehradun 248001||1800-102-4919|
|9||Uttar Pradesh||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., C14 Transport Nagar Phase 2, Lucknow 226012||1800-102-4919|
|10||Rajasthan||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., 1070, bhankrot kalan ajmer road, Near Bhanrota Police station, Jaipur 302026||1800-102-4919|
|11||Madhya Pradesh||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., New avantika bai nagar, transport nagar, kokta , Bhopal 462021||1800-102-4919|
|12||Bihar||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Karmalli Chack Opp Patna bar & restaurant, near didarganj Plaza, Patna 800009||1800-102-4919|
|13||Jharkhand||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., H B Road, getlatu(Kedal), Near Goutam Green city, Ranchi 834009||1800-102-4919|
|14||West Bengal||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Agarpara Jute Mills Ltd. 93F BT Road , Agarpara Jute Mills, Kolkata 700058||1800-102-4919|
|15||Orrisa||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 500 Nakhara, NH- 5 Opp. Lakheswa, Dist- Khurda, P.S- Balianta, Bhubneshwar 752101||1800-102-4919|
|16||Chattisgarh||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Beside Ahemad ji Petrol pump, Raipur 492009||1800-102-4919|
|17||Andhra Pradesh||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Plot no. 177, Road no. 32, IDA Jeedimetla, behide TS RTC bus depot, JEE dimetla, Hyderabad 500055||1800-102-4919|
|18||Kerala||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Priya Bavan, Trivendrum 695009||1800-102-4919|
|19||Tamil Naddu||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., No. 608 Soundra Pandiyan Nagar, Near Ajan Bustand, Thirvottiyur, chennai 600019||1800-102-4919|
|20||Sikkim||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Pakyong, Saramsa road, Mohalla, Tambutar, P.S & P.O Ranipool, Gangtok 737101||1800-102-4919|
|21||Arunachal Pradesh||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., E sector, Shiv Mandir Road, NR.R.C.M. Business Centre, Naharlagun, Itanagar 791110||1800-102-4919|
|22||Aasam||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Nr. Bhramhaputra Coach Builder, NH 37 Garchuck Charali, Guwahati 781035||1800-102-4919|
|23||Meghalaya||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Opp. arya samaj samaj, bhutia market, G.S Road, Shillong 793002||1800-102-4919|
|24||Nagaland||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., City Tower near Axis Bank Jakahalu buliding , dhimapur Nagaland 797112||1800-102-4919|
|25||Manipur||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., next to vastu decora main road NH 2 ground floor, mamta saree centre, Imphal 795002||1800-102-4919|
|26||Mizoram||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Y4 bawngkawn chhimveng, opp directorable of transport, ramlung road, Aizawl 796001||1800-102-4919|
|27||Tripura||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., champamura near tulakuna, chowmohani, by pass, old agartala Agartala 799008||1800-102-4919|
|28||Delhi||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., B 19 Okhla industrial area, Phase 1, new delhi 110020||1800-102-4919|
|29||Dadar & Nagar Haveli||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Survey no 225/3/2 H. no. 88, Zhariamora Dadra, silvassa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli 396193||1800-102-4919|
|30||Daman & Due||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., Survey no 23/4, opp mohangaon phatak N.H no 8, Tal- Umber gaon Dist- Valsad 396195||1800-102-4919|
|31||Pondicherry||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., no 111/3, pondicherry 605010||1800-102-4919|
|32||Chandigarh||Greeniva Recycler Pvt. Ltd., 34/1 V.P.O Raipur Kalan, Chandigarh 160102||1800-102-4919|
|33||Delhi||GREENIVA RECYCLER PVT.LTD., KHASRA NO-122/6/1,2ND FLOOR MAIN 100FT ROAD SANT NAGAR BURARI DELHI-110084||1800-102-4919|
|34||Haryana||GREENIVA RECYCLER PVT.LTD.,OPP-VATIKA GARDEN ,SECTOR-17/18,DEVIDING ROAD , NEAR BAJAJ SAI AUTO,GURGAON,HARYANA-122001||1800-102-4919|
|35||Rajasthan||GREENIVA RECYCLER PVT.LTD.,KUNDAN MARKET,1ST FLOOR, MAIN BHIWADI ROAD, DISTRICT ALWAR, BHIWADI,RAJASTHAN-301019||1800-102-4919|
|36||West Bengal||GREENIVA RECYCLER PVT.LTD., 110/1/A, B.T.ROAD, OPPOSITE I.S.I (INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE), NEAR SUBHASHPALLI, KOLKATTA-700108||1800-102-4919|